Landscape designs need careful attention to get the proper details. Before a landscape design is made, it is important to choose the right kind of style for you home and lifestyle. For example – if you choose a design which isn’t suitable for the yard, then the end result will always be a disaster. These are a few design styles to choose from before landscape planning.
1. English Garden Style–This style requires the use of decorative elements like arbor, bird bath, shrubs and perennials on the basis of the architectural style of the home.
2. Formal Landscape –This style uses elements like symmetrical patterns, geometric shapes and straight lines that support well-pruned plants. Topiary design is used for this landscape but it requires a lot of maintenance.
3. Oriental Landscape –This style uses variety of plants and other elements like rocks, evergreens, and water to create something distinctive. Also, it is recommended to add a traditional Japanese garden on this landscape.
4. Woodland Landscape –If you wish to spend less time on maintenance, then Woodland Landscape is your best bet. Along with less maintenance, this landscape has less manicured appearance compared to other styles.
5. Informal Landscape –Plant beds consisting of curved edges are used in Informal Landscape. The plants used are arranged in random patterns which are suitable for children playing outside on the garden.
If you happen to reside in Sydney, then landscaping in Sydney can be done with the help of professional.