Most people do not know that they suffer a hypertension problem until they feel some high blood pressure symptoms. As we know, there are many factors that can increase the risk of getting high blood pressure such as diabetes and high cholesterol. Of course, you need a reliable BP monitor like Omron BP785 to keep tabs on your BP regularly. Here are some tips for you about how to prevent high blood pressure.
– Avoid alcohol because it is a strict prohibition for patients who suffering hypertension. If you really need to drink, make sure that you limit it to two drinks or even less.
– Maintain a good physical shape and a healthy weight. You may even try to lose weight if needed.
– Maintain a healthy and active lifestyle by doing exercise regularly. You can try some activities such as walking, running and swimming. This will not only enable you to stay healthy and fit, but will also improve the function of your mind.
– Consume less sodium and less salt food.
– Stop smoking because it leads to various danger diseases such as heart disease, stroke, peripheral arterial disease and many more.
– Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products and nuts that contain low fat, low cholesterol and less sugar.
– If you have a habit of drinking coffee every day, do not exceed 3-4 cups per day. You should consider to reduce it or even remove the coffee drinking habits.
– Reduce stress and relax more. You can consider to join a meditation or yoga program to learn how to reduce stress and how to relax.
– Have a good and enough sleep. Inadequate sleep can increase your blood pressure even higher if you have already had a hypertension.
– Keep a regular check up on your blood pressure levels. To get a more accurate result, you should checked by a doctor.
Well, those are some easy ways and tips in how to prevent high blood pressure.