Excessive competition click fraud is generally detected and averted from Google and the other principal advertising platforms plus they do have strategies in place to help prevent your advertising from being clicked repeatedly. Find out more here: https://www.clickenforcer.com.
If your competitor is decided to click your advertising daily after day and you also get a limited advertising budget it may have a considerable effect on the conversion prices of your efforts and lead to a substantial loss of business earnings.
When detecting click fraud you’re searching for unusual traffic action for example:
• Unusual spikes in traffic – an un-explainable growth in visitors flow of your market rather than in accord with organic traffic tendencies.
• Too many clicks from the exact same IP address – Can be a rival clicking your own advertisements.
• A lot of clicks in the nation you don't conduct business with – possibly “click farms" in third world nations could be clicking on your own advertisements.
• Substantial drops in conversion speeds – a substantial decrease in conversions, particularly around the ad groups gaining increased visitors
• Traffic leaving your site fast – abrupt declines in time spent on a website can be attributed to fraud.
The ideal method to discover when you've fallen prey to rival click fraud is via server logs. Assess for an unusually large number of clicks from a single IP address and gather all of the signs of occasions and odd spikes in traffic and make a report. After that, you can use the IP Exclusion Tool from Ad words Tools (from the “Opportunities" tab) to exclude this specific IP address to stop any future clicks.